Blessed-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blessed-RO

A Place of Bliss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of Reyn Chiro..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

The story of Reyn Chiro.. Empty
PostSubject: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 am

( Rough Drafted, and obviously unfinished.. )

My name is Reyn Chiro. I am lurking through the alleyways of Tokyo, at night..
What IS my purpose? Well, that’s ostensible… A myriad of criminals, and gangs are around Tokyo, lately.
My purpose? To reduce the number of them.. And make the world a better place.. How do I plan on accomplishing this seemingly unreachable goal? Well.. You’re soon to figure that part out.
I attend High School at Tokyo’s Academy for Juvenile Delinquents. I’m 17 years old.
I have been accused of many crimes in Tokyo, that I am one-hundred percent sure I didn’t commit.
I’m an honors student, and well respected. I am going to be discharged from this School to be put into Tokyo’s finest Academy.. Getzen High School.. I’ve heard many stories, of people who attended there grow up to be the leaders of our current world.
If you’re wondering, the crimes I’ve been falsely accused of, were several attempted burglaries.
The police decided to blame me as a suspect, only because I lived next door to him.. On July 2nd, 2005, a mysterious, shady man broke into my neighbor’s house by smashing a few windows with a nearby piece of driftwood. My neighbors were in Italy for the month, or so. Once I saw this action being done, and completed, I was completely obligated to apprehend the delinquent. The building was darker then the deepest parts of the ocean. I could barely see through the darkness.. I had suddenly heard a faint noise of footsteps behind me… I turned to see my enemy with a Cast-Iron Skillet in his hands, once I glanced at this, I had a sudden flash of light go through me, and it suddenly became very dark again.. I remember waking up to sirens.. And the police picking me up as a suspect.. A different man had been inside the house.. He didn’t look like my neighbors, and had begun to accuse me of attempted burglary, when he saw me, he decided to hit me with the skillet. Once I had been taken into Juvenile Hall, I had received a phone call from my mom, stating that the crook had still taken the valuables.. ‘What’d he take?’ I asked.. ‘I havent a clue, at this moment in time.’.. she replied.
My mother was a very kind, sweethearted woman, unlike my failure of a father. I know it’s horrible to speak of my dad that way, but.. Where was HE when I was born? He left my mom in her 1st trimester of pregnancy.. He apparently couldn’t handle the responsibilities. That bastard..
Once the call was ended, the guards inside decided to take me to the clothing area for my uniform.
The uniform was a very bland orange.. But, I couldn’t complain, or couldn’t expect better. The garb was very loose and baggy on me. Well, at least it’s not tight. I was somewhat satisfied, surprisingly..
Once they had put me in my room, I had begun to think.. What exactly he stole..
It has been 2 months. The guards came in today, and informed me that I am now allowed visits from family, and neighbors. I was excited at this! I couldn’t wait to see my first visitor. I wonder who it’d be? I had been informed on my first visitor, and I walked into the visitation area to see nothing but, the elegant girl from next door, Andrea Jyro.. I guess you could say I’ve had a ‘crush’ on her for quite some time, now.
Andrea, such a.. beautiful name.. I loved it.. She had beautiful dark brown hair.. She seemed to always have an odd color of highlights, now, they were green.. And it had matched her eyes. She only had her bangs highlighted.. It didn’t matter, she still looked beautiful. She always seemed to be nice to me in our odd meetings.. She had the most perfectly shaped body, the curves, she had it all.
When I saw her, she was crying.. I wonder.. Why? Maybe because of the thief? Or.. Something else? I sat down across from her, and the conversation took off, starting with ‘Hey Reyn.. I’ve missed you, how have you been?’..
‘ Oh, well, it’s not too bad, havent been raped, yet! ‘
‘ Reyn, such a sense of humor in a time like this..’
‘ Hey, I try! ‘
‘ The judge said you may have a chance of being released early, Reyn, isn’t that great news?! ‘
‘ Yeah, that is great.. But, this has terribly bothered me.. What did the thief take?..’
‘ I was just about to mention that, actually.. The thief stole an important family heirloom.. Priceless, yet of no value to anyone outside the Jyro family.. It was a Sword with the family’s crest on it’s hilt..’
‘ Wow.. I wonder why.. He had stolen it?… ‘
‘ I’m still puzzled on that as well, Reyn.. ‘
‘ Andrea, I have a question.. How’s my mom? Is she okay about all of this? ‘
‘ Well… she’s not doing well at all.. She’s always so depressed about what happened.. ‘
‘ Wow… ‘
‘ Reyn, I have a confession, you may not know this, or anything but, I love you.. And once I heard of this whole thing.. It brought me to tears and tore apart my heart..'

Chapter 2 Coming Soon!!

Last edited by Reyn on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Very good!

Though, if it's not too much trouble, could you put a space between your paragraphs? It makes it easier to read. :X

Keep it up, it's always good to have stories. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Hehe, nice story. Are you gonna write an RO story later with all of us as the cast?
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:50 am

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 am

I'm a bit confused. If they know reyn wasn't the real culprit then why was he still in jail for that while? Where was his lawyer!? XD
Back to top Go down
http://soora.deviantart.com
Meko
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:02 am

Because it's Phoenix Wright and he's collecting your evidence =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Ooh, good update. I didn't think that the girl would be all "Btw, I love you" right away. >X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Reyn Chiro..   The story of Reyn Chiro.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Reyn Chiro..
Page 1 of 1