Blessed-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blessed-RO

A Place of Bliss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I didnt know where to put this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Anko
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Anko

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-07

I didnt know where to put this... Empty
PostSubject: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:49 am

I found out this morning that my Grandmother is in critical condition. Her heart stopped once already, so I'm preparing for the worst. I'm crying and I'm all sad. It's just that feeling of the "should've, could've, would'ves" right now... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 am

GM Anko wrote:
I found out this morning that my Grandmother is in critical condition. Her heart stopped once already, so I'm preparing for the worst. I'm crying and I'm all sad. It's just that feeling of the "should've, could've, would'ves" right now... Crying or Very sad

I'm so sorry anko.... No I know nothing will truly console you in times like these... *Hugs*

I hope things do turn out for the best! I will pray for her for you. With those feelings of should've could've would've. What you could do more then anything that's the greatest is to be next to her and by her side in her hour of greatest need.

That to me is the greatest thing anyone can do for another. Is just be there for them. I'm so sorry to hear that for you. I wish for things to turn out the best for you. Be strong Sad

*loves and hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://soora.deviantart.com
GM Anko
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Anko

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:38 pm

I didn't get to post earlier but she passed on just after 11am today. My thanks to you for making smile.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:42 pm

GM Anko wrote:
I didn't get to post earlier but she passed on just after 11am today. My thanks to you for making smile.

T_T awww...
Back to top Go down
http://soora.deviantart.com
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:55 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Anko. :(
Back to top Go down
http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 pm

My condolences, Anko.

I guess just believe that she's passed on to go to a better place, that is if you have any religious belief. I love you
Back to top Go down
GM Anko
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Anko

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Thank you guys for your support. It's greatly appreciated. Right now I'm just trying to remember all the good things about her and stay strong. Sad
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:22 am

The BEST to do, is remember the funniest things you've done, and the happiest times you've shared.
DON'T remember the worst. That'll just cause anger.

My condolences, as well.

I know how you feel.

Try to smile. :]
Back to top Go down
http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
GM Anko
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Anko

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Thank you again everyone for all your support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this...   I didnt know where to put this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didnt know where to put this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blessed-RO :: Off Topic :: SPAMZOR!-
Jump to: