Blessed-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blessed-RO

A Place of Bliss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?

Go down 
+5
GM Lavender
Sanna
GM Anko
Endless
*Mai-Otome*
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?
Registration date : 2008-06-07

So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Empty
PostSubject: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Hey everyone! Post here what 1st character job class you're gonna be playing! bounce

As for myself, I couldn't decide between a dancer or a priestess. Both are too smexeh for me. So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Ani_kis

Someone try to convince me to go one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

Number of posts : 189
Custom Title : good

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:52 pm

well i always hated the aco class lol and archer class is easyer to lvl so i would say dancer geek as for myself im starting sin later on ninja around the time sin 90-93 going to hunt my crit gears with ninja lol some of u already know how i do things
Back to top Go down
GM Anko
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Anko

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm having a hard time deciding what I want...As I don't know what class I'm good at.
Back to top Go down
Sanna
Sanna

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:22 pm

I think I'll make a gypsy first, though I keep thinking I want to make a sniper or a creator too. Decisions, decisions...
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kawaiiorinchan/JumpingNote/index.html
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 am

I will probably still be a Bow Rogue. XD

<333 their skimpy outfits.
Back to top Go down
http://soora.deviantart.com
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:42 am

Whitesmith, or.. Paladin
Back to top Go down
http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 am

Reyn wrote:
Whitesmith, or.. Paladin
speaking of pallys me and swift were both going to make LK's togather later down the road when we got our sins done and stuff flower oooo almost forgot an a 2 man woe team xD sounds fun what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:51 am

Anko wrote:
I'm having a hard time deciding what I want...As I don't know what class I'm good at.
u like naruto right? well i would say ninja their fun ^_^ easy to work with and u really dont need much gears to own with and lol they own on servers with no IC people but it's weaknesses ummm try and keep to yourself dont want many to know xD u will find out later lol if u pick ninja
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 am

lawlz you double posted!!

*Shakes her finger at you* XD
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 am

rofl well i didnt know how to quote 2 people at once xD
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 am

Endless wrote:

You could copy and paste what they wrote and then use the bb codes [quote ] text [/quote ]
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:59 am

Hmmm. Seeing that I need a chracter to hunt items for me, I need to make a Gypsy first to do the butt shaking dirty work for meh. But I luv playing priestesses sooo much because they r smexeh hewt with their irresistable leg charms. The sound of Gloria, ME, Assumptio, and many other kewl buffs drives meh wild. Plus I like to play support and helping ppl more. My first starting RO character wush a hewt smexeh priestess.

Now the Gypsy/Dancer ish smexeh hewt too with their see throughish bikinish outfits. More of a secondary character I like to build in support of my priestess. I've read somewhere in one of her post that Sana played Gypsy like 3 times already before (Wow!) Maybe I should leave her to make one here.

Since it's Beta, I am motivated to have more a variety of playing classes instead of ppl playing same classes, to make it more fun. Plus it'll be der bomb if all of us getting into one giganticus party and storm some place like Magma.
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:13 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Hmmm. Seeing that I need a chracter to hunt items for me, I need to make a Gypsy first to do the butt shaking dirty work for meh. But I luv playing priestesses sooo much because they r smexeh hewt with their irresistable leg charms. The sound of Gloria, ME, Assumptio, and many other kewl buffs drives meh wild. Plus I like to play support and helping ppl more. My first starting RO character wush a hewt smexeh priestess.

Now the Gypsy/Dancer ish smexeh hewt too with their see throughish bikinish outfits. More of a secondary character I like to build in support of my priestess. I've read somewhere in one of her post that Sana played Gypsy like 3 times already before (Wow!) Maybe I should leave her to make one here.

Since it's Beta, I am motivated to have more a variety of playing classes instead of ppl playing same classes, to make it more fun. Plus it'll be der bomb if all of us getting into one giganticus party and storm some place like Magma.

well the way i have my hunts set up is by takeing classes to cover up the other weaknesses kinda like for my ninja its a bitch to hunt his own gears lol because the push back of his skills and 50% damage only with elements of the monsters i have to take down but for sin gears i can mob a hell of alot easyer with ninja and it dose 100%-200% damage with elemental didpending on the gears im wanting so i get sin for 100% damage with normal or if im lucky at times 175% with posion and with his high flee i can chill and kill them 1 at a time or mob with grimtooth but most of my ninja gears the monsters can see cloak dumb bitches >_> the monsters that is but yeah if i was to hunt for priest gears i would have to look up what i want and stuff look at monster element and what not but anyhways i will help u hunt like i did before im used to what i need to hunt and stuff so i know most of my monsters element skills att flee and every thing lol
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:14 pm

GM Lavender wrote:
Endless wrote:

You could copy and paste what they wrote and then use the bb codes [quote ] text [/quote ]
lol maybe i dont want to do it the hard way geek
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:10 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:

That'd be awesome. <:

Oh, and Sniper ftw. It's my most favorite class ever. Sure, you guys have wtfhax HP, and can disappear and heal and buff blah blah blah. As a Sniper, I can just use some self-buffs, and then pwn you from far away. Falcon Assault/Sharp Shooting/Dual Strafing ftw.
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 pm

well i been meaning to ask this am i allowed to use my real name ingame or do i have to use endless and when i say real name i mean the name i been going by for years on RO just for closed beta?
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 pm

You can name your character whatever you want to. o.o

(Within reason. XD)
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Meion wrote:
You can name your character whatever you want to. o.o

(Within reason. XD)
so i can use Beasty then right?
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:23 pm

I'm gonna head in the direction of a Combo Monk. :D
Back to top Go down
http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Kinhoshi wrote:
but what happen to sin?
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Endless wrote:
Kinhoshi wrote:
but what happen to sin?

Do you know him? I think you're mistaking him for someone else unless you've played with him on euphro XD
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:11 pm

GM Lavender wrote:
Endless wrote:
Kinhoshi wrote:
but what happen to sin?

Do you know him? I think you're mistaking him for someone else unless you've played with him on euphro XD

.....maybe... cause i know swift would make assassin not monk first atleast thats what i think =/
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:47 pm

Swift? Also, I've never been an assassin before. So, you must be mistaking me for someone else. Sorry 'bout that. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Kinhoshi wrote:
Swift? Also, I've never been an assassin before. So, you must be mistaking me for someone else. Sorry 'bout that. ^^;
sob sob no its cool my fault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?   So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So What is your 1st Character Gonna Be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blessed-RO :: Main :: Closed Beta Discussion-
Jump to: