Blessed-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blessed-RO

A Place of Bliss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

acolyte class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

Number of posts : 189
Custom Title : good
Registration date : 2008-06-07

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm

...yeah nothing u can say about them =/ lol!
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Hewt Smexeh Priestess Rulzzzzzz!!!!

We are invincible!!!
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Hewt Smexeh Priestess Rulzzzzzz!!!!

We are invincible!!!
rofl when it comes to healing us yeah ...well i do love u guys when u help heal my emp during woe and support me while takeing down mvps but u guys are supporters nothing more battle priest are a pain in the A word but you have to know what ur doing lol dont let me find u in pvp or u will be spaming heal on your self
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:54 pm

Just spam heals? Probably won't need to too much lol. With Holy Armor + Aspersio, we are basically invincible to hits. Add a little Lex to silence you from using skills and Ruwach to prevent cloak and hiding, what more can I say. Just need to assign another teammate to do the dirty job of finishing you off thats all.

Pew! Pew! Pew!
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:57 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Just spam heals? Probably won't need to too much lol. With Holy Armor + Aspersio, we are basically invincible to hits. Add a little Lex to silence you from using skills and Ruwach to prevent cloak and hiding, what more can I say. Just need to assign another teammate to do the dirty job of finishing you off thats all.

Pew! Pew! Pew!
hey sweetie we already talked about this in theif thread and get ur butt on msn now
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 pm

I can't, at work now lol. Posting from my office.

Btw, u do realize if you keep switching back up weaps, they will also get aspersioed right? So in other words, can't hit still as well.
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:03 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
I can't, at work now lol. Posting from my office.
aww sob sob then go back to theif thread lol u shocked how smart i am right? lol its cool im wize and msart when it comes to battles ^_^ they called me the woe god XD
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Hmmm... you are pretty good from what I've seen in SeRO. I'm not much of a PVPer myself, but I'd like to pick up some of the skills for WoE cause WoE is really fun.

Bout being a god, idk? A golden rule I hold to life is no matter how good you are at doing something, I believe there is always someone that does it better and I can learn from them. A good note of advice is don't hold your ego too high, b/c one day you'll be disappointed when you get beaten. You may cuss all you want at that person for beating you, but that just makes more of a fool of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Endless

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:15 am

lol i was just kidding >_< i wasnt for real im going back to theif this ones boring xD
Back to top Go down
valisHD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-18

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 am

acolytes are always a lifesaver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

acolyte class Empty
PostSubject: Re: acolyte class   acolyte class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

acolyte class
Page 1 of 1