Blessed-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blessed-RO

A Place of Bliss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First thread

Go down 
+2
GM Lavender
Kinhoshi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

First thread Empty
PostSubject: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Whoo!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~
Registration date : 2008-06-07

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:04 pm

"You have truly accomplished a great feat." sighs Lavender in admiration as she slowly turns towards Kinhoshi in a respectful manner. "It's not everyday when you can say, ' Wheee, ' because you made the first thread in a RP forum you know?"

She grins roguishly at him and laughs lightly, her hair falling softly upon her shoulders as she beings to stares down at her half full glass of coca cola. "Would you care for a drink?" she asks as she slowly begins to raise her eyes at you questioningly...
Back to top Go down
http://soora.deviantart.com
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:09 pm

As Lavender started to making suggestive signs of offering more than her drink to Kinhoshi, he was quite taken back by the sudden boldness.
"Here my little fuzzie wuzzie pumpkin, have some of my cola and relax with me will ya? It tastes much better with two people drinking it.", cooed Lavender.
"Uhmm, no thanks. I'm not thirsty.", suttered Kinhoshi.

Trying to remain calm and impervious to Lavender's continual assult, it seems Kinhoshi couldn't hold on any longer. As the saying goes, all mighty men will eventually fall to the beautiful charms of a single woman. Ancient cities were even lost in battles because of that. Like the Greek Goddess Aprodite would use her charms to succumb mere mortals, so doth Lavender cleverly tried to induce her allurement on Kinhoshi.

Flustered and unable to react. Like a little ant trapped in a closed glass jar, forever scuttering around to find its way out but never will. Lavender had Kinhoshi mesmerized in a dreamlike state. Unaware what he is about to do, Kinhoshi slowly reached for Lavender's glass of cola...
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:45 am

Hey hey hey, since when do you get to control other people's actions? D:

Staring at Lavender, Kinhoshi began to ponder what exactly she meant by a drink. If it was more than suggested, and what the consequences may be if it was. He decided that he would risk it. Smiling a small smile, he replied to Lavender, saying "Yes, I would like a drink."
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:33 am

Lavender begins to laugh heartily at the idea of Aphrodite luring men to their doom. As she waves off the notion, she quickly glances back down at her cocacola causing her hair to once again tumble over her shoulders.

"I'm so glad you'll have a drink with me Kinhoshi" chirps Lavender with a smile.

"Bartender, please make my dear friend the House Special." she asks. The Bar Keeper, Mai-Otome, looks up and smiles at them, she was already stirring up a concoction of ingredients. She replies with another smile, "Already right on it miss Lavender!" Lavender motions towards the bar delicately with her gloved hand. "That Mai-Otome always knows what I'm thinking! She already was begining to create your drink before I barely uttered the words" She whisked. While staring at the barkeep, she smiled at Mai-Otome and winked at her in a teasing jester.

Lavender then turns back her attention again to Kinhoshi while she gently tries to push aside her hair, which seems to be ever constantly flowing over her shoulders. In this mood and lighting, her hair shined vibrantly as the hued lights swaying musically in motion to the band on stage which would repeatedly, on occasion, spill over her. The warm lighting above the bar also added more depth to her appearance and casted a rosie tint on her glowing complexion. Her eyes even had a unique glow and was more ash gray then the solid, bright, peircing blue that they usually were. This, in turn, created a very surreal effect. She didn't look like the Lavender that we normally know her as.

She really did look like a evil enchantress who was readily awaiting to claim her prey...

"While we're waiting for your drink, tell me more about your trip that you're on. Do you enjoy it here at BlessedRO? Probably for buisness yes? That is regrettable...leaves no time for fun!" She laughs. "How long will you be here?" she inquires as she cast her gaze on Kinhoshi. She takes note he appears to be having a good time. A smile quietly plays upon her glossed lips...

"Oh look, your drink is finished. Thank you Mai-Otome" she sings sweetly as she then takes the drink and pauses. "It is such a lovely red," she describes. "You'll never forget this drink. It is quite special." She pushes the drink gently over to Kinhoshi. It slides smoothly over the polished bar's countertop as it glides on it's way towards him.

"Taste it, you'll love it!" She exclaims grining roguishly.

Last edited by GM Lavender on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:17 am

Kinhoshi stares at the red-colored drink right in front of him, and thinks 'I wonder what's in this...' with a small sweat drop forming on the side of his head. Thanking Mai-Otome for the drink, he takes a small sip of the drink, and then turns his attention back over to Lavender.

"Yeah, I like it here so far." says Kinhoshi, answering Lavender's first question, while chuckling at what Lavender said about too much business and no fun. "How long will I be here?" He repeats the second question out loud. He then answers saying, "I haven't decided yet."

He looks back towards the glass in his hand, and appears to be thinking, and then he takes another sip. "Say... what's in this?" he asks to Lavender, or even Mai-Otome, not really caring who answers his question.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:40 am

"What's in it you say?" Lavender thoughtly responds to Kinhoshi's questions in a puzzled manner.
"Hmm..I know there is some grenadine in it along with a splash of Vodka but other then that. I can't say for absolute certainty about what's in it. That's why it's the 'House Special' silly... It's a secret"

Lavender stares at Kinhoshi and asks timidly, "May I call you Hoshi instead Mr. Kinhoshi? To call someone by their full names do not suit my tastes very much. I perfer nicknames above all."

She looks over her drink again in a slightly haunched position, once again causing her hair to fall gently over her shoulders. She pouts as she slowly turns her eyes sideways to gaze at Kinhoshi.

"You know Hoshi, you're not looking to well," she asks "You look like you just came out of a sauna and your poor face is flushed, are you okay dear friend of mine?"

She casts a glance over at the bar keeper, Mai-Otome, and nods ever so slightly as she beings to stand up and comes closer to Kinhoshi. The silver-blue silk of her dress rustles gently as she glides her way over towards him and places her gloved hands on his shoulders. She leans in, her hair brushing Kinhoshi's face.

She leans in even closer as to where she can hear Kinhoshi taking in deep breaths now as if he was losing his ability to breathe and was suffocating...she whispers in his ears quietly with a seductive smile.

"See? I told you that the drink was special"
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:22 am

Kinhoshi's breathing became heavy, and his eyelids because heavy, but he tried to force himself to not succumb to the darkness. "D-did you two... drug m-my drink?!" He questioned angrily. 'I only took a couple sips, too. That must be some powerful drug!' He thought, while cursing inwardly at himself for even drinking it. "W-why? ..." He wondered out loud, and he the last thing he saw was the counter top of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:36 am

The door creaks as a new patron enters the bar. Looking overly official in his Game Master robes, Meion sits down, and orders some water.

"Uh... why is he.. unconcious?" Meion asked, noticing Kinhoshi's form slumped on the countertop of the bar. Was there a freakish monster somewhere? Or did the game break and Kinhoshi had been rendered unconcious? Or, was it the suspicious looking Bartender and Lavender? More importantly, where was his water?

((Lol, I suck at Roleplayin' compared to you guys. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:44 am

(This is my first time, actually. So... I think I suck at it too. :P)
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 am

(hahaha this is my first time too XD)

"Oh! Hello GM Meion. You're dressed quite casually for a place such as this. I find clothes of formality very stifling don't you?" Lavender replies, "My friend Hoshi has had to much to drink and has passed out, I didn't believe he would be such a light weight!"

Lavender cooly places her hand on Kinhoshi's back softly and beings to smooth out his jacket neatly to fit his shoulders better. She had orignally intended on placing a small hearing device into Kinhoshi's ear but she will have to save that for later. She glances over at Mai-Otome.

Lavender then hoists Kinoshi's slumped body having most of his weight placed on her shoulders and her hip. She smiles silkily over at GM Meion. Despite Lavender having such a small frame, she is surprisingly quite strong and sturdy.

"We'll be off now. I must get him home before he wakes, it's not very pleasant to wake up in a unfamiliar place while you have a hangover don't you think?" laughs Lavender.

Lavender then takes Kinhoshi through the door leaving GM Meion behind at the bar without saying goodbye.

Some time passes....

Lavender softly places her hand on Kinhoshi's face and pushes aside a few strands of hair that had fallen over his somber expresson. Kinhoshi begins to stir and is about to awaken.... his surroundings is a white facility. They are now in a small chambered room with no windows. The only source of light are the bright, neon, flickering of the florescent lights from above. Thus creating a ambiance of volume and hieght as the glare reflects off of the white walling and tile.

Location... Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 am

Kinhoshi began to stir, and he slowly opened his right eye. He groaned, and he wondered 'Where am I?' He slowly opened both his eyes and sat up, he looked around the room, noting that it had no windows, was all white, and the light was flickering. 'What happened last night?' He again wondered. As he tried to recall what happened, the memories came flooding back into his head. He quickly sat up, and yelled "What's going on?!" He was beginning to think he was a fool for ever trusting Lavender.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am

"oooh.. Settle down there Hoshi!" Lavender chided, "No need to have ruffled feathers, you're quite safe here." Her gaze flows down to Kinhoshi's lower half.

"You might want to practice more modesty. You wouldn't want anything to show now would we?" She teased. She had almost got a visual of why men are men and women are women. Smirking at her comment, she grinned at Kinhoshi's appearance.

He was wearing a gown very much like the ones that Hospital's use for their patients. It had a very cute pattern of porings happily bouncing around.

Lavender then continues, "As for last night, you passed out cold. You were such a light weight! I had a hard time trying to keep you under control Hoshi! You should thank me...You were jumping around on tables, scaring the patrons, and you had nearly gotten us kicked out by the bouncers. I'm quite surprised with you. Really Hoshi, I didn't know you lacked that kind of reserve."

She then laughs at Kinhoshi's astounded expression. "That's really quite the cute look you've got there. Here, I know, because you are my dear friend. I'll tell you exactly why you're here and where we're at. Sounds good right?" she asks.

"You've been specially chosen Hoshi. Why?? I don't know. Don't ask me because I just simply followed orders. This place? It's the base for the organization that I work for. There ya go! I bet that answers a lot of your questions now doesn't it? Fu fu fu." she laughs evilily knowing full well she gave him a very broad and generic type of answer.

"I'm such a cad. Really, you've been brought here to undergo experiments. Ones involving stamina, strength, and endurance. Sounds hot right?" She asks eagerly awaiting his response.

"You're going to have a lot of fun here." She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 am

Kinhoshi blushes at what he's wearing, or the lack thereof. "I don't believe you, and I think our ideas of fun differ." He said with a slight hiss and a glare towards Lavender. "And what's with the Porings?! You could've kept the standard look, y'know!" He exclaimed. "I don't appreciate being left in the dark here, so get me some answers about why you want to test on me." He said while still glaring and crossing his arms. "By the way, I don't think you even told me your name, so... what is it?" He calmed down a little bit, but he still wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am

"hmm... my name. I'm afraid the only name I will have to leave with you is Lavender. You can call me Lala for short if you want!" She exclaims excitedly as she tosses her body over at Kinhoshi and snuggles at his chest.

A evil glint in her eye appears. She hangs down low to bring her face to face with Kinhoshi...
Her low cut shirt exposing cleavage. "You know Hoshi, when I said tests for stamina, strength, and endurance... what do you think I mean't by that?" She leans in closer to Kinhoshi and blows gently in his ear.

"You'll find out soon enough. In the mean time, I want you to meet someone. Her name is Meko." She withdraws herself and stands back up beside the bed. "She should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:59 am

Kinhoshi freezes in place and his face turns beet red at the attention Lavender was giving him, and what she was suggesting. He managed to get out "I think I'll just call you Lavender... and yeah, sure... lets meet Meko."
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:30 pm

BANG! A little girl with black shoulder-length hair while wearing a yellow-grid spring dress, barged into the room. "LALA! WHERE'D YOU HIDE MY UNDERWEAR!!" She certainly did not look pleased. She stopped momentarily as she spotted a boy wearing a poring-patterned hospital gown in bed. Meko raised her eyebrows questioningly at Lavender, giving her the 'who-is-he' look.

Now, Meko was someone who didn't really like having her friend concentrating her attention to some new kid. Meko glared hard at the boy then glomped Lavender, hoping the older woman would divert her attention. Her friend just laughed it off then yanked (Might I say forcefully?) the little jealous monstrosity and set her down on the floor while petting her head like an owner to its pet. She purred happily, completely forgetting about the missing panty issue.

Having her jealously simmered down, the little girl stared at the boy in bed then tugged at Lavender's shirt. "Lala, why's there a half nakkie boy in your bed?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Kinhoshi had sweat drops forming on the side of his head. "Now now, this isn't what it looks like. She came onto me!" He said while backing up slowly, with his hands up in a warding fashion.

"She sure is a lively one, though." He said to Lavender. "Why am I meeting her, exactly?" He asked Lavender.

"Also, this isn't her bed, nor is it her bedroom!" He exclaimed. "Maybe you need to check out the room again. It doesn't even have a window!" He was getting slightly frustrated. He also was wondering why Lavender would have Meko's underwear, or why she would hide it for that matter. It just seemed weird.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team
GM Lavender

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:49 pm

"There there Meko wipe those tears away." She leans over and licks off a tear and then kisses her on the forehead. She begins to smile the cute Meko, "Why Meko, that's a adorable sundress! I wouldn't pick up any objects thoguh if I was you since you can't seem to find your panties."

She raises her hand and motions towards the bed, "This meko is the special guest we were dicussing earlier that would arrive. I want you to treat him kindly please." Again, a evil glint shined brightly in Lavender's eyes as she shoves the pantiless Meko on top of the loosely hospital gown clad Kinhoshi.

"Don't be to rough with her Kinhoshi!!! Fu fu fu!" She yells as she runs out of the room, her skirt hastily trailing behind her. The door closes behind and her with a sounding click!

Lavender has Locked them in the room together!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Kinhoshi quickly, but as careful as he could be, shoved Meko off of him, and he seemingly teleported to the other side of the room so that Meko may forget that it even happened. He stared at Meko, and studied her, so that he may figure out what her next move may be. He also decided to keep his mouth shut, so that he wouldn't say anything stupid and possibly get Meko even more mad at him. If she was at all.
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm

As the half naked boy Kinhoshi shoved the poor pantiless Meko and stared at her, little Meko hid under the covers and started to wail and cry. "My Lala has abandonned me and left me with a half naked boy!!" A good 20 minutes later, it had gotten quiet. She peeked out from under the covers and stared back at Kinhoshi, triggering a staring contest. "Is it true, you're also missing your underwear too?"
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 pm

"Uh... I guess not... When I woke up I was wearing this. I'm going to so get Lavender for this!" Kinhoshi exclaimed. He walks over to the door to clarify that it was actually locked, and he found that it indeed was. "Great, so we're stuck in here too!" He yelled. "Ooh she ticks me off and I hardly know her! ... So, why exactly are you here anyways? And why exactly have they 'chosen' me to experiment on?" he asked Meko.
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:42 pm

"Lala brought me home 'cos she said I looked like a home sick puppy. And Lala did mention she would bring a new experiment to test on... I'm guessing she meant you. Ugh! I hate when Lala always leaves me for some other toy!!" Meko pouted as she rolled around in the bed. She stopped suddenly and looked up at Kinhoshi while smiling innocently "I've got an idea!! Let's play......"
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:53 pm

"... Toy?" Kinhoshi asked Meko. Raising one of his eyebrows while staring at Meko. "What could we possibly play, anyways?" He wondered. 'I hope when she says play, it actually means like a harmless game. These people are so confusing...' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Meko crawled out of the covers and walked up to the confused boy. "Let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors!! Unless, you had another game in mind... " She tilted her head, waiting for Kinhoshi to answer. At least fifteen minutes passed by, with no response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next