Blessed-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blessed-RO

A Place of Bliss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First thread

Go down 
+2
GM Lavender
Kinhoshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

First thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:15 pm

"Uh... sure." He replied. "You can go ahead and start, if you like." said Kinhoshi, while a small sweat drop formed on the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:31 pm

-Reyn listens in while being as quiet as he can be- That's very 'intimate,' Rock Paper Scissors?!
" They really need to learn to be romantic, " with a sigh of relief I have a sudden outburst.. " Cant you two be more affectionate with eachother?!?! "..
Back to top Go down
http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:57 pm

(((Wow, gone for a few hours and you all have advanced the story that far!)))

Meanwhile outside, Mai struts gingerly into an experimental control room in some lab like place. Half hidden behind the curtains was Lavender all over the controls of some monstroustous alien machine with lights and beeps. Kind of flustered what is going on, Mai exclaimed, "Wth? You never wait for me. Where's that Meko girl? And what did you do that Kinhoshi guy we put out the other night?"

Lavender replied, "Oh I'm sooooo sorry! I just can't wait to start this experiment." Pointing over to a see through window in a corner, Lavender indicated that both presumbly experimental test subjects were indeed in the test room.
"What's going on, how come there is no interactive respond between the test subjects?", exclaimed Mai. "Did you mix the Karvodialnirol, Detrimindexta, and Alcohol in the right proportions like I told you to and put in the slot on the machine over there? This is not like mixing bar drinks ya know?!"

"Uhmm, I did. But it seems the air ducts to the test subject room is clogged somewhere.", replied Lavender anxiously.

"And where is that Reyn? Isn't he suppose to be here too?", queried Mai.

Apparently they had no idea that Reyn is in the next room behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Reyn has stopped listening in and is in a room, alone.
Nothing with him but the 4 walls.
With a sigh of relief he dedided to put on some headphones and blare hard rock music, and alternative.
He layed down on the bed and fell into a light sleep, while listening to the lyrics of the song.
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:42 pm

Meion, never having received his water, glumly left the bar. Lavender had kidnapped helped Kinhoshi, and the bartender had supposedly gone with her. So that left him alone in the bar.. awkwardly all by himself. Walking down the Prontera streets, he picked up a soda from a nearby merchant.

Sipping his drink, he turned the corner, to find a giant Satan Morroc hulking there. In all his giant, monstery, grotesque glory. "...Aren't you supposed to be in some lair, or.. I dunno.. In Morroc?" Meion said, calmly drinking some soda.

The giant monstrosity said something, that was either in a different language or unintelligible. "Oh well, he'll just go after the players anyway." Meion said, sipping his soda.

With a roar, the beast bounded off in the direction of the only active "players" at the moment. That'd be Mai, Meko, and Kinhoshi. Lavender and Reyn were GM's as well... but.. they probably wouldn't do anything TOO drastic.

Finishing his soda, he trailed behind the monster. This ought to be interesting.

((The sad part is that I've been Roleplaying on forums for about... 1.5 years, maybe 2. And you guys are all way better than me, lul.))
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Taking the volunteering initiative, Mai decided to check out the problem with the air ducts leading to the experimentation room. Apparently if done correctly, a concoction mixture of Karvodialnirol, Detrimindexta, and Alcohol is suppose to produce a gas having strong aphrodesiac properties. Mai had apparently acquired this top secret gas recepe from a renowned Creator in Lightalzen.

"I'll be right back to check out what's wrong with the air ducts.", said Mai as she puts on a gas mask and started heading towards the side door leading to the maintenance room.
"Alright, be careful Dear, and remember to turn off the valves before trying anything.", remarked Lavender after Mai as she slammed the door shut behind her.
After walking through a series of dimly lit corridors, the vent leading to the air ducts were finally visible in sight.

There was a redlight on the mechaism switch indicator. A careful inspection revealed some panties covered with gooey Poring slime mucus were stuck fast to the vent. Obviously the air ducts were naturally clogged as this special gas cannot be delivered to the test recipients. "Damn it Lavender, what did you do this time...", said Mai half mumbling to herself. Obviously she's quite peeved at Lavender for an embarassing mess up like that. Who could have done such a thing? The only people who knew about these secret test chambers would be Mai, Lavender, and Reyn. Could it be one of them had done it?

Turning shut the air valve quickly, Mai put on a pair of extra protective Nimble Gloves and quickly removed the tangled mass of undergarments, placing it into a clear see through bag labelled "BioHazard" and sealed it carefully. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it. Mai then proceed to remove her gloves and disposed of it in a proper protocol. The thought of contact with this icky slime just sends shivers up her spine, especially after it had came in contact with someone's missing undergarments. Giving a final check that everything is functioning properly, Mai proceed to turn on the valve once more. A hiss of gas surging through the pipes can be heard once the lights on the switch turned green, indicating the mechanism is in proper function.
"There, this should do the trick.", said Mai happily as she's satisfied with a job well done.
"Now to find out the mystery of these undergarments clogging up the air ducts.", thought Mai as she continued her way back to the main control room.

Entering the control room and after removing her gas mask, Mai held out the "BioHazard" bag in front of Lavender.
"Here is your culprit in the air ducts. Care to enlighten me what might have happened?", said Mai as she eyes suspiciously at Lavender.

Last edited by *Mai-Otome* on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Reyn wrote:
-Reyn listens in while being as quiet as he can be- That's very 'intimate,' Rock Paper Scissors?!
" They really need to learn to be romantic, " with a sigh of relief I have a sudden outburst.. " Cant you two be more affectionate with eachother?!?! "..
Meko-tan has no interest in little boys like Kinhoshi~~ Wait. Reyn, you're in the room next door? Daaaang. D: *goes back to eating her peach*

After playing rounds of rock, paper, scissors with Kinhoshi taking the lead, Meko started to throw her usual tantrum. Yes, Meko is a sore loser :) She suddenly felt tired and noticed there was only ONE bed! She cunningly plotted a way to keep the lovely bed to herself. Every now and then, she would giggle insanely and steal glances at the teenager.

"Uhh... Would you stop doing that?" Kinhoshi was uncomfortable, being in a room with an insane little girl like Meko. He shuddered at what other weird things she would do.

She glared at him then proceeded with her plan. The little black haired girl stood up and did nothing. Her bangs covering her face. Sniffles were heard, echoing throughout the room. And then... "Waaaaaaah! Lala! Mai! Hurry up and come take me home!! It's so boring without youuu!!" Yes, she bawled like a baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:47 am

Meko wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Meko-tan has no interest in little boys like Kinhoshi~~
((Hey! I'm older than you! D:<))

Kinhoshi put his hands up in a warding fashion again, saying, "Hey, hey... no need to cry. I'm sure, they'll... uh, come back soon." while more sweat drops were forming on the side of his head. 'How did I get into this mess? And why me?' thought Kinhoshi, while silently grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Reyn * still in the room, alone * has turned off his music and hears a giant stomping noise outside in the prontera streets. "What the hell?" I thought to myself.. I look out the window and notice it's nothing but, Satan Morocc. "I didnt summon this.. who did?," "Was it.. Meion, Lavender, or Anko?...." Reyn runs out of the room, and onto the streets to help Meion fend off the fowl creature.. I started whispering the godly command to destroy the monster with my GM power..

" Clleaarrr.... MOB! "

The Satan had suddenly disappeared, and the usual aura of prontera was back..

I began to search around for evidence of a Bloody Branch, or Dead Branch..

" Meion, mind helping me look around for anything like a used Dead Branch, or Bloody Branch?!
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Before Reyn got rid of Satan Morroc, Kinhoshi heard the roar. "W-what in the world was that?! ..." Kinhoshi yelled while jumping to his feet. Looking around, Kinhoshi noticed no changes, so he thought he may have been imagining it. "How long have we been in here anyways?" Kinhoshi wondered out loud. Kinhoshi also wondered, in an attempt to break the fourth wall, when the plot was going to advance.
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Hearing the roar and seeing Kinhoshi lost in his musings, Meko decided to take the chance and steal the bed! She scrambled into the bed and snuggled comfortably in. She sighed, took out a picture of Lavender and Mai out of her pocket "Good night Mai! Good night Lala!!" and went to sleep.

She had a dream where her beloved Lavender and Mai unlocked the door and took her away to the carnival. They would sit in those tea cups and twirl around until someone barfed! What a lovely dream~
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Hearing movement from across the room, Kinhoshi turns toward the source of the sound to see Meko 'stealing' the bed, and a small sweat drop forms on the side of his head. Not that he was going to use it anyways, 'cause Meko was already on the bed. Kinhoshi slowly sat down, knowing that the floor would probably be cold to his bottom without any undergarments. As soon he touched the cold floor, he jumped up and made a small yelp, and he did this a couple more times until he was able to stand the cold floor. He tried to get as comfortable as he could get, and he thought about the events of the day, and the day before.
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:12 pm

"Great. The assistant has to do the boring work. Right. Bloody Branch. On it." Meion said, hunting around the alleyways and back corners of Prontera. He had to dig through many a trash can to finally find what he was looking for. Two snapped ends of a Bloody Branch. "Here you go." Meion said, tossing them to Reyn.

"What're you guys doing to those guys anyway? I'm not up to date on the whole 'lets preform freak experiments on our players' bit." Meion asked next, brushing all the dirt and garbage off of his GM Robes.

Thinking for a moment he said slightly dissapointed, "Though.. wouldn't it have been awesome to see what the Satan Morroc was gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:06 am

' Yeah.. it would've been really funny. '
' I wonder who used this branch?.. Hmm.. '
Deep in thought Reyn decides to look at logs of Item Usage.

' Meion, do me a favor. Make sure everything checks out well. '
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:11 pm

"Alrighty." Xegreny said. Taking out a small glass square, he began to scroll through a log. To anyone else, it'd seem like he was just holding a piece of glass. To Game Masters however, they'd be able to see the logs and other data. "Nothing seems to be out of order. Whoever used that branch, just got lucky and spawned Satan Morroc. It probably killed them, and then he or she probably logged out.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:32 pm

" That's.. odd... "
Reyn was in a surprise..
" Well, the item log shows up the name as.. Kinh0shi. "
" But, he was locked in somewhere as a prank, right? Or, if I remember "
" Someone must've impersonated him.. Oh well "

Reyn then disappears to the GM Hideout.

In his own little world.. Reyn begins to mess around with the Item Scripts, and making his own wings.

" I hope the players will like this! "

He opens the little box, that only he can see.. and type in, to others it looks like an ordinary glass cube.
But, only Reyn was able to see the real content.
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Kinhoshi gets up, and is starting to fed up with being cooped up in the small, no windowed, half-working-light room. He walked over to the door, and yelled "When can we get out of here?!" Hearing no response, he clenched his teeth, formed his hand into a fist, and punched the door as hard as he could. He started regretting this action almost as soon as his fist went flying towards the door, not knowing if his punch would do anything. ((I'll let Lavender/some other GM decide if my punch breaks the door open, I am a monk, so the punches should be relatively strong. :P ))
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:47 pm

* Reyn hears a door chrunched in the Prontera Hotel *

" Tele...... PORT! " Reyn's words fade into the darkness.. as he warped to the source of the noise.

" HOLY SHIT! KINHOSHI. Why'd you break the door down? It was unlocked this whole time. HAH. "
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Meion snapped his fingers. Unlike Reyn, who used his GM commands with creepy shouts, Meion just snapped his fingers. Much easier and it doesn't attract attention. Anyway, Meion appeared right next to the smashed door. "Kinhoshi, why're you in that weird getup?"

With another snap of his fingers, Meion restored Kinhoshi's normal clothing. "Hmm. I would run if I were you. Lavender and Mai will probably be mad that you escaped."
Back to top Go down
Meko
Meko

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Hearing the loud ruckus that Kinhoshi made, Meko woke up groggily and shouted, "Dangnabit! Can't you kids keep it down?!! I am trying to sleep here! Geez. You interrupted my dream of unicorns and rainbows!! " She stuffed her head back under the pillow and tried to go to sleep.

Suddenly, her Lala and Mai senses started to tingle! She snapped her eyes open and scrambled out of the bed in search of a bathroom for her usual morning hygiene. Finally finding her own room, she brushed her teeth and hair then wore a bright red shirt with matching shorts. Oh and I won't forget the fact she wore a new pair of underwear. :) Meko ran out of the hotel, ignoring everything but one thing in mind: Lala and Mai.

"Growl~" Meko stopped and looked down at her tummy. "Oh darn. I'm hungry... Okay then, food first, search later." She went back inside the hotel and found the cereal but not the milk! Meko started to search the building while holding onto the lucky charms box.
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Kinhoshi, after hearing Reyn, yelled "WHAT?! ... But, but... I tried it earlier! ... It WAS locked!! What do you mean it was unlocked?!" He wasn't very happy. He turned to Meion and said "Thank you! Thank you SO much for restoring my clothes! As for Lavender and Mai ..." His left eye started to twitch after he said their names. "Let them arrive, I'll take them on!" he growled, while getting into a battle stance. "I'll get my answers one way or the other!" he exclaimed. He also turned to the retreating form of Meko and a sweat drop formed on the side of his head while watching and hearing what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 am

With the blink of an eye, Meion turned on PVP.
" Have at them " and he teleported to the GM palace, again.

* He thought to himself.. alright off to work *
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin
Meion

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:34 am

"Hmm. Well, you could probably use Asura Strike on Mai.. but Lavender is a GM. With GM powers. You won't even be able to hit her." Meion said, chuckling at the thought of a player trying to fight a GM. Snapping his fingers, he deactivated the feature that kept Game Masters from being hit. He also turned off their ridiculous stats. "Good luck!" He said next, as he walked out of the hotel.

Buying another soda, and some chips, he sat down in Prontera Square, answering the @requests of the other players, and generally doing GM type things.
Back to top Go down
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:17 pm

"Er... I don't have Asura Strike, though. I'm a combo monk." He said to himself, since Meion and Reyn have already teleported out the building. "Besides, I wasn't actually planning on fighting them, really." He again said to himself with another sweat drop forming on the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Admin
Admin
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:37 pm

- Basically has left the RP until something more involving him happens. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First thread   First thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next